Instead of studying just now, I just bought this suit from Hobbs, as well as this one as a backup because the jacket for the first one was only available in a size that may be too small. Both were on sale, and I’ve been loving this suit for about 2 months. I worry it’s a little too Republican. The curse of loving classic looking stuff, really.
Fingers crossed one actually looks good on me! Shopping is always hard. I know how I want to look, but I feel like I seldom pull it off. Being well put together is something that just shows. I’ll share pictures, good or bad, when it arrives.
35 Notes/ Hide
- hurean reblogged this from hypertortoise
- hurean likes this
- bespokestylebar reblogged this from hypertortoise
- askanthea reblogged this from hypertortoise
- nicolesfamilyboutique reblogged this from hypertortoise and added:
- michelle260 likes this
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- noonelseknowsit said:Of course this will look good on you. Super classy!
- hypertortoise posted this